Window Installation Service
Windows and Door Contractors
We pride ourselves in a quality installation, and our crew is neat, tidy and courteous, respecting your home at every turn. We’ll clean up the site at the end of every work day and neatly arrange our equipment and store it overnight somewhere out of view. When the job is completed, both interior and exterior finish will be fully restored.
Of course we make sure that the windows are fully weatherproofed and sealed against the elements. It’s very important to take care of the insulation around the windows and doors. In the internal spaces in the walls there must be insulation, and when windows are replaced we have to take care of making sure the insulation is not compromised.
When we take old windows out, unfortunately we sometimes find there has been water leaking in which wasn’t obvious. If this happens we sometimes find damage to the trim and even the structure of the building. If we find this type of damage we will show it you and we’ll work with you on changes to the cost of the job. Once approved by you, we then cut out any damaged woodwork, repair or replace, and then seal everything carefully to make sure that the problem does not recur.
As certified installers of many brands of windows and doors their warranty will not be voided because of incorrect installation methods. Contact Baltic Company, the best windows and door contractors on Cape Cod and the Islands, today before water damages your home or business.
• Expert Cape Cod window contractors
• Best window installation services near me
• Local window and door contractors
• Baltic Company is a top window and door contractor on Cape Cod
• Hire a top-rated window and door installation company near me
• Providing professional door installation services on the Cape
• Best window and door contractors on Cape Cod
• Window and door installers near me
• Best window installers on Cape Cod